John Halas: Freelance Writer for Hire
Cell: +1 (323) 570-4473 E-Mail: email@example.com
Address: 7985 Santa Monica Blvd, #16 West Hollywood, CA 90046 _______________________________________________________________
OBJECTIVE: To be hired as a freelance screenplay ghostwriter
REFERENCES / ACHIEVEMENTS
• Acknowledged in The Pineville Heist, a novel based on the award-winning screenplay, which will be filmed later this year and be released as a major motion picture.
• Acknowledged in the novel The Sum of Random Chance
• Consistently maintain 100% customer satisfaction for writing services.
• Widely published as an expert author, with over 1600 articles posted to ezinearticles.com
www.ScreenwritersForHire.Com, Hollywood, California
Screenwriter – Currently employed
• Research, write, and edit screenplays, which have gone on to be sold and produced.
• Work with clients to build upon their ideas, premise, or outline to write industry-standard scripts
• Create screenplay versions of novels, further developing and clarifying character motivations based on the author’s specifications and needs.
http://GhostwritersForHire.Com, Hollywood, California
Novel Ghostwriter – Currently employed
• Research, write, and edit novels that end up being successfully sold on Amazon.com in both hard copy and Kindle digital version.
• Write original novels or build on the client’s ideas to create some of which are turned into major motion pictures.
John Ericsson Junior High School, Brooklyn, New York
Teacher – 8th Grade English, 2003 – 2004.
• Scaffolding Literacy Model of teaching that encourages exchange of ideas through formation of small groups working on broader range of educational context of writing and reading including open discussions
• Designed an effective proactive reinforcement that results to efficient classroom management and student interaction John Ericsson Junior High School, Brooklyn, New York
• Prepared 8th-grade students prepare themselves for the ELA Examination
• Coached students in outdoor track, improving their cardio-vascular system, techniques of running, and teamwork.
Platform Learning, Brooklyn, New York
English and Math Tutor – 8th Grades, spring 2004.
• Provides highly individualized instructions, tutorial class, to less than seven students in preparation for the standardized English test as well as Math
• Performed various means of evaluation to determine a student’s readiness for the English and Math
• Reviewed and evaluated assessment results for design of lesson plans
• Implemented various positive classroom reinforcements for easy and smooth student-teacher interaction
George Gershwin JHS, IS 166, Brooklyn, New York
Writing Teacher – 8th Grade, 2006 School Year
• Responsible for curriculum instruction implementation as well as enforcing regulations concerning student behavior and discipline
• Maintained and demonstrated professional teaching practices serving as a model for correct use of spoken and written language
• Designed lesson plan, assigned reasonable homework and task to students, demonstrated interpersonal and interaction skills, facilitated school and home communication
• Demonstrated age-appropriate word choice and communication skills including monitoring of student’s educational progress, and test construction, grading, ranking, and administration skills
• Developed a network of writing partners and other variety of strategies to develop the students’ mastery in writing and reading including Internet research and PowerPoint presentations as well as Music CDs to facilitate illustration of literary concepts.
• Designed differentiated instructions with offers of at least seven nonfiction and fiction novels and small group discussions