Ghostwriters for Hire: Fiction Ghostwriters & Non-fiction Ghostwriters: (323) 570-HIRE Contact@GhostWritersForHire.Com
In ghostwriting, a ghostwriter or uncredited writer writes for their client, often using the clients’ ideas, views, or stories as a basis. When the work is completed, YOU the client maintain authorship, the writing credit, and any money earned from its sale. The writing could be a screenplay, novel, book, song, memoir, academic article, press release, SEO article, resume, or another type of writing.
We have expert ghostwriters in all writing genres. The end goal is to meet or exceed your expectations and goal.
For a price quote or for any questions or concerns, just click the link here: http://ghostwritersforhire.com/contact-ghostwriters/
Although ghostwriting has been a part of the publishing industry for years, most people are not aware of its prevalence. About 40 percent of published books were ghostwritten! In fact, most of the present bestselling books were written by someone else than the person who appears on the cover. This trend is more popular today than ever before. Ghostwriting helps authors turn their idea into an organized and complete work. See what our professional ghostwriters can do for you. Why do you need a ghostwriter?
- Lack of time
- Business Opportunity / Good Investment
- Need help expanding your great idea
Qualities of Professional Ghostwriters for Hire
1. Professional ghostwriters have a genuine passion for writing. Creating and organizing ideas in writing is more rewarding than being recognized afterwards.
2. Diligence. Good ghostwriters have to be able to spare time for research. This is necessary in order to be as accurate as possible when indicating date, times and places.
3. Deep knowledge of the English language. This quality is very important. For one to come up with a good story, one has to be able to put more focus on the story itself rather than on the technical part.
4. Patience. There are many processes required to create a successful final draft. Brainstorming, outlining, researching, writing, organizing, and editing, are just some of the requirements. Proofreading and rewriting is necessary to move to the final draft stage.
5. Professional ghostwriters have to know how to say “no” if they are not confident in their ability to complete a particular project to the client’s expectations and standards.
Contact me today by completing the CONTACT FORM or sending a voice message directly from my site. See the right side of each page.
Then, let’s schedule a time to discuss your project further. Or we can just email and voice message if you prefer.
Below is the phone scheduler. Just choose a day and time that works best for you. Feel free to call at any time, but scheduling will ensure I’m available. I look forward to speaking with you: